New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
AJBangkok
Amateur
Amateur

Post by AJBangkok »

Hi Everybody,

I'm living in Bangkok and am thinking of buying a place in HH as a weekender/holiday home for the family . I have recently looked at a few houses and I like the palm hills development but although there is a lot for sale finding a floor plan that suits our needs without major renovations is difficult.
perfectvolley

Re: Newbie

Post by perfectvolley »

hey,

we are living in a beautiful gattered community. just five minutes to the beach. There is a tranquile lake in the middle
and its absolutly quiet and green surrounding. Our neighbor is going to sell his house. Its an very good offer. The house
is nearly new. He partly lived in it whilst he was travelling a lot. If you wanne take a look let me know.
splitlid
Guru
Guru

Post by splitlid »

So why don't you have a house built to meet your needs.
"All the otters don't understand me"
"We might make you bother"
AJBangkok
Amateur
Amateur

Post by AJBangkok »

Thx the wife seems set on Palm Hills (at least for the moment) so the path of least resistance is to exhaust all possibilities there before widening the search.

As far as building a new house goes, some of the properties we have looked at have prime lots and are selling at below construction cost (if we were to try to building something similar today ) and I figure that even with some renovation expense I would still come out ahead. I may be proved wrong but the option to build will still be there.