Autumn weather in Hua Hin

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
THAI ROB

Autumn weather in Hua Hin

Post by THAI ROB »

Hello everybody, i am a new member pining for my next holiday in Thailand. As someone who intends to live in Thailand after i finish work in a few years time, i was interested in the comment on this forum about September/October weather. I was under the impression that Hua Hin weather in Sept/Oct would be similar to Pattaya, in that it might rain heavily but only for an hour or two at most usually, and then back to the sunny weather we know and love.

Looking forward to my first visit to Hua Hin. Thai Rob
Mongo Slade

Autum weather in Hua hin

Post by Mongo Slade »

[color=indigo [quote]

My first visit to Thailand was September 10th 2005. I didn't leave until October 8th 2005. I had the best time of my life....Oh yeh, about the weather, I would venture to say it was quite enjoyable because it rained only about once a day and after that the sun would usually shine. I got caught in a torrential downpour while riding on the back of my g/f motor bike while trying to jockey a bunch of straw bags that we purchased as gifs from factory somewhere in the country. The trip seemed to haved last forever, even though she was driving 85kilometers per hr on that moped. I was sucking up wind and sand in my face. I didn't enjoy the weather that time.

I can't wait to experience the rest of the seasons and I pray that it's not too hot for me there. I'm getting a retirement visa this November and I plan on buying or renting a house in Cha Am. PS I forgot to mention that I stayed in Hua Hin almost the entire month...It was fantastick.... :cheers:
One must always revisit the past in order to move ahead to the future.