new to message board but not huahin!

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
TALBOTMAN
Amateur
Amateur

new to message board but not huahin!

Post by TALBOTMAN »

Hi guys i am new to this board mainly because i did not have a pc at home before i am a 44 year pld guy who lives in scotland, i come to thailand 2 times a year usually april and november
my next trip will be my 22nd trip to LOS , i am coming to huahin again for 6 days july 11-17 and will be staying at thipurai city on poolsuk road ,it will be my 7th visit to huahin on my previous visits i have stayed at jedpeenong hotel which i like but i decided to try somewhere different this time.
I love hua hin for a few days at the end of my holiday after being in bangkok/pattaya/patong it is a great place to chill before going home to the uk for 5 more months of graft

in the daytime i love the beach at hat thip nice beach bar there with good food nightime i love romantic bar and toro bar on soi bintabhan before ending up at the hilton or gene bar for some live music

in july i am staying in patong beach for 10 days before coming to hua hin for my last week i suppose the reason i frequent the toro bar so much is my regular girlfriend works there i wont post her name for obvious reasons (ha ha ha) i know how popular toro bar is so i am under no illusions of what is happening there whilst i am in uk so it does not bother me lets face it i will be doing the same as her for 2 days in bangkok before she comes up to join me to go to phuket.

anyway this very boring post is an introduction of myself so i will be posting more regularly from now on hopefully more interesting subjects
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Re: new to message board but not huahin!

Post by Jaime »

TALBOTMAN wrote:anyway this very boring post is an introduction of myself so i will be posting more regularly from now on hopefully more interesting subjects
Not boring - honest, candid and strangely uplifting!

I look forward to more!

Cheers :cheers:

Jaime