a new member family

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
P&P
Novice
Novice

a new member family

Post by P&P »

good evening, we are an Italian couple, my wife is 48, I am 64, we just arrived in the area approx. 3 weeks ago, after 7 years in the Bahamas.
We are completing the construction of our home, which should be ready in approx. 3-4 weeks, we will be living approx. 30 kms south of Hua Hin (Kao Kahlok beach area).
We anyway drive to Hua Hin every 2-3 days, distance is not an issue.
we both speak Italian, English and French, and I also speak German
We hope we will have a chance to meet some nice people

paolo and patrizia
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: a new member family

Post by kendo »

Welcome to the forum please have a good look around and read the forum starter pack.
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Welcome to the area and to the forum. The area where your home is being built is very nice indeed.

Good luck to both of you. :thumb:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
perfectvolley

Post by perfectvolley »

Hi Paolo,

we live here for 18 month now in the kao takiap area of hua hin. My wife is thai and we both speak english and german as well. Our faivored restaurant - fish restaurant - is in kao kalog. I also like the italien food very much and i know some
good places to have a good pitzza. If you like you can send me an email and we can join together. You can mail at:

joachim.huke@gmail.com

chiao e gratie