Another Newbie

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
Sqiddly Diddly
Novice
Novice

Another Newbie

Post by Sqiddly Diddly »

Hi

I am coming on holiday to HH next week and looking to settle there next January on a retirement visa. Know a couple of people already but would be great to make some new friends in my new adventure :D

The HH forum and HH website is great and lots of interesting stuff which is very helpful so thanks to the guys who set it up and administer it and all those posting!

Any help on best areas to rent in greatly received :D

SD
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Another Newbie

Post by Dannie Boy »

Sqiddly Diddly wrote:Hi

I am coming on holiday to HH next week and looking to settle there next January on a retirement visa. Know a couple of people already but would be great to make some new friends in my new adventure :D

The HH forum and HH website is great and lots of interesting stuff which is very helpful so thanks to the guys who set it up and administer it and all those posting!

Any help on best areas to rent in greatly received :D

SD
If you're going to be here on holiday next week, the best thing to do is put some time aside to look at the numerous areas around Hua Hin to see what takes your fancy, because what one person likes, another may not. With a max budget of 25,000 you should be able to get something fairly decent. Good luck