New to Hua Hin

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
fraasb
Rookie
Rookie

New to Hua Hin

Post by fraasb »

Hi!
My husband and I have just retired to Hua Hin and getting settled in. We are Aussies in our early fifties and we are keen to see what Hua Hin has to offer!
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: New to Hua Hin

Post by Lev »

Welcome to the forum, have a read of this to get you started: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10054
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

The HH area is really getting big. if you can, rent scooters and don't forget to explore towards the West as most people get drawn to the beach. Go out soi 112 or up soi 88 and keep going. Also a scooter day trip down south where the beaches are better and not many tourists as HH and not many farangs. Don't forget Cha Am. Nice to sit on the beach there. And cheaper in general than HH. Please be careful on the roads... even if you are just walking...
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

Welcome to our online community this forum is a great sorce of information for the area dig deep and you will find most of the answers here or ask away. :thumb:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
fraasb
Rookie
Rookie

Post by fraasb »

Thanks for the tip James - we love exploring!
fraasb
Rookie
Rookie

Post by fraasb »

Thank you Lev
fraasb
Rookie
Rookie

Post by fraasb »

Thank you Kendo