Looking to make new friends here in Hua Hin

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
sweetgirl30
Novice
Novice

Re: Looking to make new friends here in Hua Hin

Post by sweetgirl30 »

hello i also new here and i want to have new friends.. i cant speak thai thats why its hard for me to go outside..
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

sweetgirl30 wrote:hello i also new here and i want to have new friends.. i cant speak thai thats why its hard for me to go outside..
There are thousands in Hua Hin who dont speak thai,just get out there and you will see.

:cheers: :cheers:
perfectvolley

Post by perfectvolley »

Hello,

I am also new in HH. Been in the early 50. We - my thai wife and i are no partyamimals. Would like to meet some
nice people. We both speak german and englisch in a proper way. We came here from Germany 9 month ago, where
we were living for almost 18 years together. My thai is still very poor but i am working on it.
Like to play tennis. We have a court here where we are living( khao takiap). :bow: :bow: :thumb:
sergiofromhuahin
Novice
Novice

Post by sergiofromhuahin »

Hi, About me I am 36, Italian and I just moved to Hua Hin together with my wife. I love tennis and I played regularly for the past 4 years... anyway i am just an average player.

Anyone want to play with me? I played a few time at the Thailandresort and at the Thawimuk tennis court. I can play anywhere anytime

Please let me know! Thanks. Sergio
perfectvolley

Post by perfectvolley »

Hello Sergio. You and i seem to share the same hobby. I am really lokking for someone to play. You can contact me my
email is joachim.huke@gmail.com. We have a tenniscourt where i live. Ciao e gratie..
MamaBlu
Novice
Novice

Post by MamaBlu »

Hey there! We have been here a few months! Met alot of great people! Always looking to make more friends. We are a couple in our 30/40's with a 9 mos old baby. Contact us!! Love to meet up and get out
BritishKhaoThao
Novice
Novice

Post by BritishKhaoThao »

Hey all,

Im also one of those that dont hang around bars and dont drink. So find it hard to make friends. Im 30 and from the UK. I would like to make some nice friends around HH to visit new places, hang out, go to restaurants etc.
perfectvolley

Post by perfectvolley »

Hello BKT,

do you stay permanently in Thailand? We came here 1 year ago from the northern part of germany. We both speak
proper englisch and dont hang around in bars same like you. We like to meet some nice people to spend the time to
talk, dine etc.
So if you would like to contact me here is my mail. joachim.huke@gmail.com

:wink: :laugh:
Aimee
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Aimee »

Hy wanna make friends me too. :) Welcome in this community and best of luck for making it informative for you and for others as well.