new to this group, moving to area late Feb

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
daddee
Rookie
Rookie

new to this group, moving to area late Feb

Post by daddee »

Hello all,

Planning on renting apt/condo near beach somewhere in the general vicinity of Hua Hin, arrive Feb 26 to Thailand, so probably going to rent sometime in March, maybe hotels for a little first while dealing with O Visa stuff in Bkk, finding a good spot etc...

Coming in on a one way ticket, happy to be able finally to stay as long as I care to... Will be returning to the USA sometimes to take care of whatever, but want Thailand to be home.

Will be 61 in March, have a gf studying english at Uni in Ratchaburi that I will see on weekends sometimes, for as long as that lasts... Have spent most of my time in Pattaya on previous trips, know I don't want to live there, I would not last long!

Also planning on getting a motorbike and license as soon as I can...

Cheers,

Daddee
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: new to this group, moving to area late Feb

Post by kendo »

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10054

Welcome to the forum please have a look at the forum starter pack and enjoy having a look around on here. :thumb:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
daddee
Rookie
Rookie

Post by daddee »

thanks very much, looking forward to being there in sixty seven days!!!!!
buksida

Post by buksida »

Welcome aboard, condo rentals can be found here: http://www.propertyhuahin.net/property.php?type=H&for=R
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson