1 day at hua hin

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
dianwulansari
Novice
Novice

1 day at hua hin

Post by dianwulansari »

hello from indonesia :)

i have plan to visit thailand on july. a group of 9 grown ups and 2 children

i would like to visit hua hin but dont have much time

any suggestion for 1 day activities at hua hin?

i wish i could visit some of the tourist attraction in 1 day, including a nice beach.. thanks

cheers
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: 1 day at hua hin

Post by sateeb »

Maybe Khao Takiab(monkey mountain).....Visit the beach at the bottom and then take a tour up the hill.

All info about the place available on here or Google.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Plenty about Whats On & Where To Go on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/huahinforum
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Antony
Novice
Novice

Post by Antony »

You can enjoy a lot in Hua Hin. Plan your time and spend it in some interesting paces of Hua Hin. I suggest you some beautiful places that are source of recreation for everyone. There is a beach named Suan son pradipat beach, Pala- U waterfall & the most interesting place is Black Mountain Water Park. This park looks very nice. You must visit it.