Hi

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
liveforgolf
Rookie
Rookie

Hi

Post by liveforgolf »

Just saying hello. Friends of mine rave about golf in Thailand. Planning a visit at the end of this year and considering hua hin.

Love reading the forum.

Cheers
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Hi

Post by kendo »

Hi and welcome to our forum Liveforgolf
Although a poor golfer myself, dig deep on here for all the best info on golf and beyond this is the best sorce of info on Hua Hin and will add real value for you're planning a trip To Thailand.
Golf related or otherwise ask your qestions and you will get some good response from the local forum members enjoy.

Kendo. :thumb:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
geckogiss
Rookie
Rookie

Post by geckogiss »

Hi, and welcome, yes there are some good courses in Hua Hin , you'll have a blast :D
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

liveforgolf wrote:Just saying hello. Friends of mine rave about golf in Thailand. Planning a visit at the end of this year and considering hua hin.

Love reading the forum.

Cheers
Yep, the golf is good here, but bring a thick wallet. Hua Hin prices are tourist resort golf pricing. Welcome to the forum.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?