Another Swede...

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
iGuava
Novice
Novice

Another Swede...

Post by iGuava »

Hi,

New to the forum, but not to Hua Hin. First moved here in October 2000 and stayed for two years. Came back to Hua Hin 4 years ago with the time in between spent in Bangkok.

I have been lurking the forum now and then before, but never bothered to register for whatever reason.

Now I found the forum again when I was looking for info on motorbikes and you will probably find me mostly in the Motor section, at least for now.

Maybe sometimes in the future I will be allowed to go on one of your bike trips... I am riding a Hyperstrada now, before that a CB500X.
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Re: Another Swede...

Post by Ginjaninja »

Hi iGuava,
welcome to the forum.
We have built up a pretty good biking community now and usually get several bikes on our Saturday rides.
This Friday we are hoping to make a trip to Koh Samui for the (2-day) bike week catching the 2nd day only after a night in Surathani on Friday. Perhaps you fancy a trip? Otherwise subscribe to the bikers thread to get updates on two-wheeled trips.
:cheers:
GN.

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=21738
iGuava
Novice
Novice

Post by iGuava »

Hi, thanks for the welcome. I read about the Samui trip, but unfortunately the wife has other plans for me this weekend. I guess I better listen to her for once, it's easier that way I have learned. :D

Hope to join you later on though.
Happy riding!
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

Welcome to the forum. Always room for another Swede.
A friend is only one click away