Shiny New Hua Hin Residents!

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
Zero
Banned
Banned

Shiny New Hua Hin Residents!

Post by Zero »

Hello to you all,

Myself and my partner have recently moved into your vicinity. We have been Koh Samui residents for 18 months and have now decided to entrust our future to beautiful Hua Hin. I'm an experienced British graphic designer and i'm looking for interesting projects and design work, as a freelancer, right here in Hua Hin.

I do everything from a business card all the way to a full corporate re-brand. I'm also a photographer. I can handle any design or web project to a super-professional standard. It would also be great to meet up with other designers and brand/marketing pro's in the area.

Before moving to Thailand I was based in Dubai, working as the Senior Designer on the Abu Dhabi Formula 1 Circuit, before that I was in the UK with the BBC and Virgin.

My Thai partner is currently training at Wat Po in Bangkok and we aim to open an authentic Thai Massage/Spa business, according to strict Wat Po principles and traditions. My design studio will hopefully sit above or to the back of the shop, with staff accommodation in the mix as well...

And this is where I need your help ∞ we have to find the right premises...So, if you feel that you can assist, please PM me ASAP with that or any other genius suggestions!

However, before all that I need to find a house to start the ball rolling. Again any help will be very much appreciated. Great to be here, catch up with you all sooner or later.

Z.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Shiny New Hua Hin Residents!

Post by Lev »

Welcome to the forum, please read this to get you started: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10054

If you wish to offer business services via this website you will need to advertise, self promotion is not permitted.
Zero
Banned
Banned

Re: Shiny New Hua Hin Residents!

Post by Zero »

Hi,

Sure, OK thanks for that. I'll read through the forum rules.

Z.