Moving soon to HuaHin

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
Tanya888
Novice
Novice

Moving soon to HuaHin

Post by Tanya888 »

Hello everyone,
Im looking to relocate to HuaHin and am interested in teaching fashion designing if anyone might be interested! Anything from making clothes, made to measure, kids and adults to the wider spectrum of fashion design. This could be in a classroom style, or home tuition.
Im an educator, designer, creator and author - I have two books published in fashion and am writing my 3rd.
Im curious to know if anyone would be interested in classes on fashion? Anyone from children to adults, women to men! Please do let me know as this is something I am very keen to develop.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Moving soon to HuaHin

Post by hhfarang »

The first step would be to find out if you can get a work permit for what you want to do.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
BOZ
Professional
Professional

Post by BOZ »

Welcome to HH, I hope you get the employment visa sorted out... You have missed some great weather here the past month or so....
Boz

Life is short, live it to the fullest!!!
blue05
Guru
Guru

Post by blue05 »

hhfarang wrote:The first step would be to find out if you can get a work permit for what you want to do.
she may be doing it for free
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

blue05 wrote:
hhfarang wrote:The first step would be to find out if you can get a work permit for what you want to do.
she may be doing it for free
I guess it's possible, but even so I believe that a work permit is still required.