My Appologies from Frank La Rue

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
Frank La Rue
Guru
Guru

My Appologies from Frank La Rue

Post by Frank La Rue »

I joined this Forum in 2005 whilst dating my then - Thai Girlfriend who later became my wife and gave me two sons.
For reasons of coincidence - looking at property in HH and Cha Am I rejoined this forum today.
During the course of an afternoon I have un-intentionally aquired the top 5 postings in active threads. As said, this was unintentional, rather due to enthusiasm for the region and a general attitude of engaging and reaching out.
If I apprear "in - your - face", it is not my mental state. I merely enjoy bonding.

On the other hand, it may reflect the level of engagement of other posters, maybe due to settling in and a lower level of interaction "when the furnitures have arrived"

In any case: I am Frank La Rue - Thai wife and 6 year old son (1st one died - shit happens) - living outside Thailand but with property here and intention to retire in 2 years time

BTW - to stay sane I'd like to put a rock band together - any drummers, base players or saxophonists out there?
One Day I'm gona die. I can live with that.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: My Appologies from Frank La Rue

Post by migrant »

Frank La Rue wrote:I joined this Forum in 2005 whilst dating my then - Thai Girlfriend who later became my wife and gave me two sons.
For reasons of coincidence - looking at property in HH and Cha Am I rejoined this forum today.
During the course of an afternoon I have un-intentionally aquired the top 5 postings in active threads. As said, this was unintentional, rather due to enthusiasm for the region and a general attitude of engaging and reaching out.
If I apprear "in - your - face", it is not my mental state. I merely enjoy bonding.

On the other hand, it may reflect the level of engagement of other posters, maybe due to settling in and a lower level of interaction "when the furnitures have arrived"

In any case: I am Frank La Rue - Thai wife and 6 year old son (1st one died - shit happens) - living outside Thailand but with property here and intention toerhaps retire in 2 years time

BTW - to stay sane I'd like to put a rock band together - any drummers, base players or saxophonists out there?
I, for one, like the enthusiasm. But, as in your Cha AM post, you'll find the time difference slowing responses, or perhaps, no one is familiar with the property you mentioned. Most posters are in Hua Bin. Some, as Tiger that was before you on the Cha AM thread don't post so often.

Keep the enthusiasm!! :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.