Great forum ...thanks for the help !!

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
daleboy
Novice
Novice

Great forum ...thanks for the help !!

Post by daleboy »

I have been utilising the information on this site for many months now and in 3 days we arrive in Hua Hin. I know about the wine bars and the places to visit for a good pint. I have a rough idea about which bars to visit to keep up to date with the football scores, "Dale till I die" (I know its sad).

We plan on doing the wine tour/trip and are contemplating a sail with mermaid cruises as well as beach and nature reserve. We love to visit restaurants and list having a drink as one of our favourite activities.

So its a six night visit before moving up to Chang Rai and my intention is to leave a trip report on my return, it might be of some value to others, should I post that in the "Beach bar " section?

Once again, thanks to all the contributors for their posts, the forum and site has helped us a great deal.

Saturday evening will see me sourcing a bar for the footy its Dale v Plymouth (The wife doesn't know, shes in for a treat !!)
caller
Hero
Hero

Re: Great forum ...thanks for the help !!

Post by caller »

daleboy wrote:Saturday evening will see me sourcing a bar for the footy its Dale v Plymouth
You should take care - there's a couple of rabid Argyle fans on this forum! :laugh:
Talk is cheap
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

If you find a bar showing that match, please share it. I could use a dose of the Green Army.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Welcome, have a read of this as guidance on how to use the forum: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10054
daleboy
Novice
Novice

Post by daleboy »

Big Boy wrote:If you find a bar showing that match, please share it. I could use a dose of the Green Army.
I cant see that happening somehow but a bit of Jeff Stelling Soccer Saturday would be fine for a couple of hours. Obviously this is all dependant on our flight actually touching down in Bangkok this Thursday morning, :?