British guy moving to Khao Tao

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
BritishKhaoThao
Novice
Novice

British guy moving to Khao Tao

Post by BritishKhaoThao »

Hi all,

I have been living in BKK for around 1 year and half and decided BKK isnt for me. I love the beach and always dreamed to live at a beautiful place like Hua Hin / Khao Tao. I have online business so im not tied to the city of BKK. Hua Hin for me is the best of everything. Not crazy like Pattaya, not have all the "bad" farangs. Still feels Thai, makes you feel happy and at ease. I could list many reason why I love Hua Hin, but im sure you know them all.

So im making my dreams come true and moving down there in January.

Would be cool to meet up with any forum members and make some new friends.
BritishKhaoThao
Novice
Novice

Re: British guy moving to Khao Tao

Post by BritishKhaoThao »

Anyone in Khao Tao area or South Hua Hin area?

Thanks
jingjoe
Guru
Guru

Post by jingjoe »

Hi mate, you will need to make 10 posts before you can receive any pm's.
The best way to meet new people here is thru your interests.Theres a local monthly quiz night at jws bar that attracts a crowd.
You could join a social golf club,hook up with the kitesurfers on the beaches,crawl the bars and stumble across a few punters there.Hash house harriers is a running/drinking club,tennis clubs, lawn bowls...plenty of choices.Theres also a new gym on soi 102 thats got potential to be a bit of a community meeting hub.
I live down in pranburi near the beach and take my mountain bike for a ride down to sam roi yod most days...always welcome to join up with me,comb thru some of the posts on this forum and see if theres any thing that interests you
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Post by Ginjaninja »

Welcome to the forum! :thumb:

You could always buy a motorbike and tour S.E. Asia in style...
:idea:
I can recommend the Hash House Harriers. Great bunch of people and great exercise.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18707&hilit=harriers
:cheers:
GN.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

Oh there are British bad boys. They can be found at the BBBBB ( British bad boys barbecue and bar)