New to forum!

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
code4
Rookie
Rookie

New to forum!

Post by code4 »

hello,

I'm a young Canadian looking to travel to Thailand alone for 1 month. just eyeing up different area's and then to make a hard decision where to go! basically trying to rent a house with private pool, and just live there for the month, indulging in the ladies of course! if possible can i get a pass to private area??? looking for some tips not to get rolled! thanks all
buksida

Re: New to forum!

Post by buksida »

Welcome, have a read of this to get you going: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10054

And this for the pool villa rentals: http://propertyhuahin.net/property.php?type=H&for=R

The private area is accessible after ten posts so have a look around and post on a few topics.

:cheers:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

Welcome To our forum code4 there's a couple of places around town where you're fellow Canadians hang out, I know some of them.
As for access to the Night Crawlers section you need to have 10 meaningful posts and you wish will be granted.
Also take a peep at the forum starter pack and dig deep around the forum and you will find some really useful info on here.
If it's your first time in Thailand Hua Hin is a good introduction not too in yer face so's to speak.

Kendo. :cheers:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.
code4
Rookie
Rookie

Post by code4 »

thanks for the warm welcome! this trip is a mouse click away, and i need a break bad, however i tend to chicken out when it comes to spending 4000$ for a month.
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

There is plenty of cheap accommodation around town have a peep at the budget accommodation list I have stayed at Jings many times good well run basic accommodation and lovely staff.
Their are many good places to eat cheap, on youre budget it just depends on how gutty you are for the ladies :P

code4
Rookie
Rookie

Post by code4 »

ha!! in your opinion, should i stay in a cheaper place and party harder??? or get a nice place with private pool, and maybe enjoy relaxation more than the ladies? im assuming picking up regular girls (without paying, maybe tourists) is rare. thanks for the quick replies
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by kendo »

If you want to relax by day and play at night I would stay in budget accommodation in the heart of town so no expensive tuk tuks needed and fill your boots.
By day you can get a baht bus to the Sport Villa and pay 40 baht for the day nice pool cheap food and beer.
As for a month in town I am sure you will build a favourite list of lady's. :wink:

Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Khundon1975 »

code4 wrote:ha!! in your opinion, should i stay in a cheaper place and party harder??? or get a nice place with private pool, and maybe enjoy relaxation more than the ladies? im assuming picking up regular girls (without paying, maybe tourists) is rare. thanks for the quick replies
Hi code4 and welcome to the forum.

If you are on a limited budget, then staying in a cheaper place in the heart of town as Kendo suggests, would suit you. Saving money on travel and expensive rental charges (the high season is almost here) would leave you more money to fund the "relaxing" :laugh: side of you visit to Hua Hin.

Have a look to the right of this page under "Budget Accommodation" some good deals to be had I'm sure.

Either way, I wish you a happy time in Hua Hin and look forward to hearing how you got on.
Probably left leg first, as per normal. :wink:

:cheers:
I've lost my mind and I am making no effort to find it.