Hi from Turkey

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
tb51
Rookie
Rookie

Hi from Turkey

Post by tb51 »

Just registered and wanted to say hi to all. Retired and living in Turkey at the moment. Have been to LoS once before and will be back in Feb. Thinking about how to spend longer than just 4 weeks over there.

Jim
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Hi from Turkey

Post by Lev »

Welcome to the forum, have a read of our starter pack to answer some common questions: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=10054
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Hi Jim, and welcome to the forum. Don't forget to bring a few lamb kebabs over with you on your next visit. :laugh: :thumb:

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
janf43
Rookie
Rookie

Post by janf43 »

welcome !!!!
flexthai
Novice
Novice

Post by flexthai »

Hi Jim,

Welcome (I am new as well). How did you decide on Turkey for Retirement and not Thailand? Reason for asking, we have been comparing Spain, Turkey and Thailand, and so far we think Thailand fits best for retirement, but it is never an easy decision. In Turkey you can afford a nice house at the Sea, and it is perfect weather, but it is unclear how it will develop politically. Both Turkey and Thailand have no Tax on worldwide income (if I am correct), so that is good. Anyway, would love to hear about your comparison and motivation to choose Turkey

cheers, Bob