Hello expats and members.

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
greystag52
Rookie
Rookie

Hello expats and members.

Post by greystag52 »

hi everyone i joined this forum because after spending approx 2 years in thailand over the last 12 years with my wife,and driving from north to south,east to west i think hua hin is the place to have my future base.I find that it has all i need,and my wife julie loves the place.Both our sons have emigrated to australia and this is one of the reasons we are thinking of retiring to hua hin as it is a lot shorter flight to get there.The next big decision for us both is do we stay or do we go...............hope to be in hua hin soon for a couple of months and if anybody can recommend a good expat bar,it would be nice,all the best Mick.
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Re: Hello expats and members.

Post by STEVE G »

Welcome aboard!
greystag52
Rookie
Rookie

Post by greystag52 »

Thank you steve,
fat mick

Post by fat mick »

Welcome Greystag hope you find this forum helpfull ,I also am new but found things out about Hua Hin that only expats and locals would know enjoy :)
traveller2
Professional
Professional

Post by traveller2 »

Welcome Greystag52. Im sure you will find all you want to know on the forum. :thumb:
wysiwyg (what you see is what you get)
greystag52
Rookie
Rookie

Post by greystag52 »

thankyou traveller2.