Date Rape Drug in Hua Hin?

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

It happened to me in Bangkok also Lomu many years back. It was in a smallThai bar off Suriwong where they didn't appreciate the presence of a farang, especially apparently sitting on the private stool of some big shot. Left my beer on the bar and went for a whiz. Came back, finished it and could barely get the money out of my pocket before serious zoom-zoom's hit. Walked back to the hotel and passed out for about 14 hours and awoke with the worst headache I've ever known. They put some kind of knock out drops in the beer while I was in the head as I only had two beers in the place and that was it for the entire night. I recall the walk back to the hotel was one of bumping into everything and everybody with tunnel vision and all other kinds of strange sensations. Lesson learned and still practiced today, down your beer to empty when you won't be there to look at it, and don't accept a new one if opened and in place when you return. In all bars. Pete
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

It happened to me in Bangkok also Lomu many years back. It was in a small Thai bar off Suriwong where they didn't appreciate the presence of a farang, especially apparently sitting on the private stool of some big shot. Left my beer on the bar and went for a whiz. Came back, finished it and could barely get the money out of my pocket before serious zoom-zoom's hit. Walked back to the hotel and passed out for about 14 hours and awoke with the worst headache I've ever known. They put some kind of knock out drops in the beer while I was in the head as I only had two beers in the place and that was it for the entire night. I recall the walk back to the hotel was one of bumping into everything and everybody with tunnel vision and all other kinds of strange sensations. Lesson learned and still practiced today, down your beer to empty when you won't be there to look at it, and don't accept a new one if opened and in place when you return. In all bars. Pete
PJG
Professional
Professional

Post by PJG »

I think that the Term Date Rape Drugs is rather confusing the issue. Spiked drinks to enable robbery are common in Pattaya but thankfully not too common in HH. However, with the increasing development it is bound to happen more as there are inevitably going to be rogues wanting to part "wealthy Farangs" from their money.