Teeth whitening.. Latest best place?

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
Dr Smiley
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Teeth whitening.. Latest best place?

Post by Dr Smiley »

In the UK I used to tell my patients to buy from Amazon. I am still in Singapore so completely unable to help Migrant. I'll be there next weekend and during my first week I'll scout around and see if I can find any products to recommend.
Dr Smiley
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Dr Smiley »

I am sorry, Centermid7 & Oakdale 160, you are correct.

The reason I used to recommend Crest White Strips AP was that they were professionally researched and approved of by the profession As that was a few years back when I was in the UK, things have moved on, sorry.

But a search online shows this product to be approved of by 6500 people and the price at $31-35USD, is the correct (& lower price). The user tips are good too, inc the simple advice to keep the product to the teeth, not on the gums!
Dr Smiley
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Dr Smiley »

Hi All, I'd swear I posted the Amazon link to the product but its not on my last posting. Just in case I upset a moderator I'm copying in on Crests on website about this product, below. Naturally, wherever you can get the best deal and any questions..... ;)
https://crest.com/en-us/products/crest- ... tening-kit