US Veterans medical care guide

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
RCer
Ace
Ace

US Veterans medical care guide

Post by RCer »

For those who are US Veterans, I wrote up a user's guide (attached) for gaining payment from the VA and/or Tricare for medical care.

If there are questions or comments, please let me know.
Attachments
FMP and Tricare Guide.pdf
(198.1 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
aragon
Professional
Professional

Re: US Veterans medical care guide

Post by aragon »

Of absolutely no use to me whatsoever, but a very nice touch for you to have done that to assist others, you are to be applauded :clap: :clap:
“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” Sir Winston Churchill

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Yes, a great effort. There are no us military retirees or disabled on here any more, unless they are silent members. I can recall one or two in the distant past who did post, but long gone. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
RCer
Ace
Ace

Post by RCer »

prcscct wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:19 pm Yes, a great effort. There are no us military retirees or disabled on here any more, unless they are silent members. I can recall one or two in the distant past who did post, but long gone. Pete :cheers:
No true, I am both. :cheers:

You're welcome to share it to anyone that might know someone who would benefit.