Where to get Tramadol

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
killala
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Where to get Tramadol

Post by killala »

Jeepers Homer, just bothered to read the laws regarding Codeine importation. Thanks a million man. 30 days supply only and that with a form issued by some ministry or other. Beggered if I know what do here as Herself does depend on this Solpadol stuff as the Sciatica is chronic at times.
jakez22

Post by jakez22 »

Hi there,

Going to Thailand soon for 14 days, and using Tramadol for lower back pain, normally two x 50 mg a day. I have a prescription and a doctors letter verified and signed by the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

For prescription drugs like benzodiazepines and the like, I see that this is sufficient, but apparently you need a pre-approval by filling out some form when it comes to class II narcotics, and report it at the red line in the airport. But then again, every list I can find on the net of which narcotics this include doesn't mention Tramadol. However I have a hard time finding an up-to-date list, and also I'm toruble if it's listed, because there's not enough time to get the pre approval.

Any word of advice, a link to an updated list that tells if Tramadol needs this approval form, or insights into this would be highly appreciated. I would bring about 3 strips x 10 tabelets of 50 mg (so to have some in spare in some separate luggage, if i have one of my bags stolen).
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

turn into 112. First chemist on the left 20 meters past the 7-11
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

jakez22 wrote:Hi there,

Going to Thailand soon for 14 days, and using Tramadol for lower back pain, normally two x 50 mg a day. I have a prescription and a doctors letter verified and signed by the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

For prescription drugs like benzodiazepines and the like, I see that this is sufficient, but apparently you need a pre-approval by filling out some form when it comes to class II narcotics, and report it at the red line in the airport. But then again, every list I can find on the net of which narcotics this include doesn't mention Tramadol. However I have a hard time finding an up-to-date list, and also I'm toruble if it's listed, because there's not enough time to get the pre approval.

Any word of advice, a link to an updated list that tells if Tramadol needs this approval form, or insights into this would be highly appreciated. I would bring about 3 strips x 10 tabelets oof 50 mg (so to have some in spare in some separate luggage, if i have one of my bags stolen).
I have patients travel all over the world with anti ADHD medication which is amfetamine based and a controlled drug in most countries. All I give them is a letter on headed paper saying where they will be travelling to and what supply they will be carrying. I have never had any problems so am confident that your paperwork will be fine.
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

Bring as much as you will need of ANYTHING essential.Get your Dr to write 2 scrips, one you hand to the pharmacy. the other you keep and show if needed.
Syringes are easily available here
jakez22

Post by jakez22 »

Thanks for the answers, appreciate it.

For your info I found an updated (as of december 2015) list of narcotics category II, as well as psychotropics, and Tramadol isn't on it.

It's here:

http://permitfortraveler.fda.moph.go.th/