Plastic Surgery

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
aragon
Professional
Professional

Plastic Surgery

Post by aragon »

OK people, l'm sure this topic has been discussed before, but l thought it might be useful to " refresh" this item.
Anyway, l am in dire need of an eye job. I don't have bags under my eyes, rather l have shipping trunks that need to be done away with and my droopy eyelids need to be tucked back up, where they will no longer make me look like a hooded owl.
So l guess the question is, do l need to stick with somewhere like Bumrengread hospital in BKK, or is there a viable alternative in HH??
“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” Sir Winston Churchill

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Plastic Surgery

Post by Takiap »

If you head north, take a right turn at the second set of traffic lights and there's a place about 20 or 30 meters down the road, on your right. In other words, a right turn at the lights that are just past the clock tower. There's a list of procedures and prices displayed in the window as well so no harm in you checking it out. I'm not sure of opening times and etc. but from the outside it does look like a very professional sort of set up.

Good luck :cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
aragon
Professional
Professional

Re: Plastic Surgery

Post by aragon »

Takiap wrote:If you head north, take a right turn at the second set of traffic lights and there's a place about 20 or 30 meters down the road, on your right. In other words, a right turn at the lights that are just past the clock tower. There's a list of procedures and prices displayed in the window as well so no harm in you checking it out. I'm not sure of opening times and etc. but from the outside it does look like a very professional sort of set up.

Good luck :cheers:
Thanks Takiap, will check it out next time I am in HH. :thumb:
“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” Sir Winston Churchill

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......