Sore throat etc going around

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Re: Sore throat etc going around

Post by dtaai-maai »

:lach: :lach:
This is the way
moja
Guru
Guru

Post by moja »

Siani wrote:Thanks everyone for all those wonderful tips! I am trying them all....if you crush the garlic you may lose some of the precious oil. I am going to try putting the whole clove in my mouth and chew it :P Will let you know how it works ....may not have many friends afterwards... :mrgreen:

Can we have G's reaction too!!!!!! Hope you are feeling better soon four weeks down the line I am still coughing!
Siani
Legend
Legend

Post by Siani »

moja wrote:
Siani wrote:Thanks everyone for all those wonderful tips! I am trying them all....if you crush the garlic you may lose some of the precious oil. I am going to try putting the whole clove in my mouth and chew it :P Will let you know how it works ....may not have many friends afterwards... :mrgreen:

Can we have G's reaction too!!!!!! Hope you are feeling better soon four weeks down the line I am still coughing!
Garlic working well! Thanks everyone! :)
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Siani wrote:
moja wrote:

Garlic working well! Thanks everyone! :)
Just don't do what Jaime did per the Weather Thread. You'll dissolve the paint off the walls. :shock: Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
thaicookingchef
Rookie
Rookie

Sore Throat Spray in Thailand Pharmacy that is not Herbal ?

Post by thaicookingchef »

Sore Throat Spray in Thailand Pharmacy that is not Useless Herbal Spray? Which brand,name,molecule?

Hello,

Every time I look for a sore throat spray in Thailand to relieve pain they propose me the useless herbal spray on which they must make a big profit.

But I want a spray that really works (i forgot the name), a kind of anesthetics for throat maybe with benzocaine, cocaine or any other good substance to relieve the pain and stop feeling the throat ?

Can you help me to find one in Thailand ?

Thank you.
dundrillin
Guru
Guru

Post by dundrillin »

As soon as sore throat starts take a hot salt water gargle (1 teaspoon of salt ).what also works is a yoga exercise called The Lion (Google it and see) I believe this exercise works due to the stretching of the tongue causes the local lymph to drain. Both these cures work but because they are free and require a bit of effort they are no too popular. Remember also antibiotics usually ineffective and encourage antibiotic resistance.
thaicookingchef
Rookie
Rookie

Post by thaicookingchef »

Thank you so much but it won't relieve the pain immediately.

I want lisocaine, cocaine :-) or any other substance that ends by AINE :-)

Thank you.