Vet in Hua Hin to put cat "to sleep"

A place to discuss all things pets, vets and animal care.
PeteC

Re: Vet in Hua Hin to put cat "to sleep"

Post by PeteC »

I don't think you'll find an ethical veterinarian on the planet who will euthanize a healthy animal simply because the owner wants it dead.

Why don't you try an adoption ad with photos here on the forum and see what the response is.

It's also possible to take it home with you. There is red tape and expense but it's done everyday. I took a cat from here to Hawaii in 1998 and it lived another 14 healthy and happy years.

I know it's a sad time for you, but think things through more and try to find other options. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

You are too polite, Pete!
Any animal owner that would even think such an option needs to be euthanized themselves! :guns:
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
RCer
Ace
Ace

Post by RCer »

I brought my cat from the US when I moved here. If the cat is not an outdoor cat and up on it's vaccinations, shouldn't be to hard.

As other's said, find it a new home.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Chris22 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:11 pm Is it possible to find a vet who will euthanize my cat? I am returning to my home country and can't bear to give away my cat to an unknown destiny.
This makes me appreciate my parents even more, and I am immensely grateful that they never had me put to sleep when I reached the age where kids want to leave home and start their own lives.
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
RCer
Ace
Ace

Post by RCer »

I think we've been trolled.