Artificial Grass

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Artificial Grass

Post by Dannie Boy »

kendo wrote:Hi DB a couple of things to consider if kids intend to play on it you will need to give it a little spray of water as it does become quite hot under foot.
When trying to source artificial grass try and find one with brown flecks in it, it looks more realistic and natural some artificial grass looks too green. Rule of thumb the heavier the latex backing the better quality the product is.

I've just put some down on my garden refurbishment and also have it on my balconies I'm also going to put it over the top of my old decking that needs attention.
Thanks for the heads up Kendo - as a rule it won't be used by young children, but if and when, I'll be ready with the hosepipe. The sample I've been given looks qood quality and I'm told comes with a 10 year guarantee. :cheers:
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Artificial Grass

Post by kendo »

Here's a closer shot on the balcony taken with a budget Nokia phone.
Yes it normally does come with a 10 year guarantee and as has already been said artificial grass has come a long way over the years.
I know a bit about artificial grass as when I had my courier light haulage operation running I had a contract delivering it for five years even delivered it for the London Olympics and a crap little footie stadium called Fratton Park. :D
If you google Nam Grass you can see what I used to deliver.
If you have any questions I'll try to help.
Attachments
Balcony grass
Balcony grass
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.