Garden tent, sala style covering.

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Garden tent, sala style covering.

Post by huahin4ever »

I'm looking for garden tent or to make a sala style covered area. I really don't want to do too much construction so a tent covering would be preferred. I saw they had something in Homepro, but they are too small. Looked through their catalogue and it seems like most are standard size 3x3 meters.

I need approx.4 x 4 meters. It doesn't have to be too fancy, but should be sturdy enough to stay up all year around. It is protection against sun and rain mainly I need. I don't need decking since it will be placed on an already tiled area.

If anybody know anyone which deals with custom made tents/salas, contact details would be much appreciated. The best would be to get someone to come and look atbthe area I want covered so they will understand my need.
YNWA
Big Boy

Re: Garden tent, sala style covering.

Post by Big Boy »

Would the Castashadow people on Soi 112 be able to help?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

Maybe. Elaborate since I'm not familiar with that company/people. And where in Soi 112?

Sent from my SM-T815Y using Tapatalk
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I've never used them, but I've seen their adverts, and they might fit the bill. I think they're located in a new(ish) set of shop houses, more or less across the road from that millionaire's paradise.

[Edit] http://www.castashadowasia.com/
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

You could also get just about any local Thai guy to make a bamboo and thatch one for you. Relatively cheap, and looks pretty nice as well.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Takiap has the right idea, they look really cool :)