Soil for garden.

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
Dog4me

Soil for garden.

Post by Dog4me »

We need some soil for our garden to plant flower and veggies, where to buy with delivery ...
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Soil for garden.

Post by sateeb »

There are literally hundreds of garden centres scattered around Hua Hin. 7 bags of soil should cost you 100 baht. If you order enough I'm sure someone will deliver.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
Dog4me

Post by Dog4me »

Yeah I saw some sell and thinking go there and get some bags and hope they deliver : they have 8 bag for 100.- it was more if some knew a special place with special soil...
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

sateeb wrote:7 bags of soil should cost you 100 baht. If you order enough I'm sure someone will deliver.
There are at least 3 guys who drive their trucks up our road every day selling those bags. OK, they charge 100 Baht for 6 bags, but its still good vaue, delivered.

I'm sure these guys must cover most of Hua Hin.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18