Beauty school in Hua Hin?

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
Abbynormal
Amateur
Amateur

Beauty school in Hua Hin?

Post by Abbynormal »

Does anyone know if there is a Beauty School in Hua Hin and where it is located? I know there is one in Raatchburi but am hoping there is one closer to HHS. Thanks for the help.
Abbynormal
Amateur
Amateur

Beauty Schools

Post by Abbynormal »

Does anyone know of a school in Hua Hin that teaches someone to operate a beauty salon? Thanks for the help.
jingjoe
Guru
Guru

Re: Beauty Schools

Post by jingjoe »

My ex goes to what i guess is similar to what you want,she is learning nail sculpturing,face massage,makeup application for weddings etc,additional hairdressing techniques that she doesnt know.
Its not a school but a lady in pranburi who owns a salon and also teaches from there..if you require a number i can get it for you later
kiwikeith
Novice
Novice

Re: Beauty school in Hua Hin?

Post by kiwikeith »

Hi just read your post my wife is looking for school here can you post the number for me
thanks
keith
jingjoe
Guru
Guru

Post by jingjoe »

keith,
try yata beauty 0865387815
Abbynormal
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Abbynormal »

There is a school that does similar things. It is part of Wang Klai Kangwon school on Soi 35 - just across the street from the palace. They run classes on a regular basis plus do a "long Distance Learning" program on line.