Dog Grooming Salon, Market Village

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
DAVYCHEZ

Dog Grooming Salon, Market Village

Post by DAVYCHEZ »

Does anybody know where the dog groomer, which at the moment is in the basement car park in Market Village, is moving to?
I know they are moving upstairs into Market Village but don't know what floor and where :)
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Dog Grooming Salon, Market Village

Post by Dannie Boy »

DAVYCHEZ wrote:Does anybody know where the dog groomer, which at the moment is in the basement car park in Market Village, is moving to?
I know they are moving upstairs into Market Village but don't know what floor and where :)
If they are still operating in the basement, you could ask them?
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Now that they are using that "wonderfully designed" parking structure at MV they are closing off nearly all of the underground parking and turning it into more retail space! Instead of using that belt escalator to get your shopping cart to your car, now you have to use one of only 2 elevators. They can get crowded and the wait can be long. I love the design thinking in this country.

They'll probably put the dog groomer in the restaurant section!
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

Anyone know where they have moved??? I haven't found them in any of the upper floors in MV so it could well be that they have moved to a completely different location than MV. Anyone with info???
YNWA
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

At the far end (away from Petchkasem Road) there is a place in the corner of the car park on the ground floor that looks as though it could be the same place. I didn't get close, so could be wrong.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
jingjoe
Guru
Guru

Post by jingjoe »

yes they are on groundfloor carpark (same floor as tesco) at back of car park, opposite end to petchakasem rd