Beards?

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Beards?

Post by Takiap »

HHF..........if you grew a beard like those in your first and third picture these days, you'd probably end up on the FBI watch list. :shock:

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Beards?

Post by hhfarang »

HHF..........if you grew a beard like those in your first and third picture these days, you'd probably end up on the FBI watch list. :shock:

From what I've been reading about NSA internet surveillance lately, I suspect I'm already on it as I've written some pretty negative comments about the current President (and other prominent politicians) over the past few years in internet media and emails! That's why I sold my big home and moved to a very small one; after SJ posted a google satellite photo of it on here I realized what an easy drone target it was. :shock: :D :wink:

Most of the time from my mid 20's to my mid 40's my beard was similar to the one in the 1st photo I posted. My hair was also shoulder length or longer much of that time; I did come of age in the 60's after all when the look was very popular and remained so through much of the 70's (at least with hippie/hard rock types, not with the 70's disco crowd). Though as I said once I grew it much longer just to see what it would look like. I was going for the ZZ Top look but they must use hair straighteners on theirs as mine was too curly to grow that long.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?