Looking for a house to rent for at least a year in Hua Hin

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
mahdoo
Rookie
Rookie

Looking for a house to rent for at least a year in Hua Hin

Post by mahdoo »

Hi,

I am looking for a house to rent in Hua Hin. i have already spent some time looking around for houses and have seen some nice ones but having read another thread on this forum makes me think that they might have been alittle expensive.

I'm not asking for much, at least 2 bedrooms, some sort of kitchen, furnished (not essential if the rent is very cheap), preferably the beach side of Phetch Kasem Road, good security (walls and a lockable gate is ok), if possible a garden as I will be bringing my dog down to, oh and not to far from the town center either. Would like to pay around 10,000 a month and am willing to pay 6 months up front if it will get me a discount. Easy eh?

I have seen a couple of ok 2 bed, furnished bungalows near the King's Palace off of Naebkhehars Road, a nice quiet area just a sort walk to the beach. These were 13,000 a month, is that about the going rate for these houses?

If any of you know of any houses that are available for rent or any particular areas worth looking in please let me know, feel free to pm me.

Any help will be gratefully recieved, finders fees are payable in a couple of beers. :cheers:

:mrgreen:
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

mahdoo,

Welcome to the board. This has already been said dozens of times, but I guess you're still trying to find your way around this board.

Your best bet is to arrive in Hua Hin, and book in to a guest house for a couple of days. Then look around. There are usually dozens of propertys for rent that meet most of your criteria and price. The area that doesn't meet your criteria is 'beach side of Phetch Kasem Road' - but these propertys are within 10 minutes casual walk of the beach. As a start can I suggest you look in Soi Sarawat and in the Soi behind the Grand Hotel. I've stayed there many times - nice homes, nice neighbours and reasonably cheap.

If you walk up through the sois, you will see many adverts for property for rent - just phone, and somebody will be along fairly quickly.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20