Sincere Group launches first residential project in Hua Hin

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
buksida

Sincere Group launches first residential project in Hua Hin

Post by buksida »

Real-estate developer Sincere Group is embarking on its first residential project in Hua Hin, X2-Hua Hin Oasis, worth nearly Bt300 million, while planning two luxury projects in Bangkok.

Chayaphon Hunrungroj, managing director of Sincere VP Co, said X2-Hua Hin Oasis would consist of 23 pool villas and that prices would range from Bt14 million to Bt17 million per unit.

The company had not planned to launch the first phase until next April, but it has already secured sales of eight units. The second phase will go on sale in the final quarter of next year.

He said the cost of property in Hua Hin was usually lower than in other major destinations such as Phuket, Koh Samui and Chiang Mai, mainly because of lower land prices, but return on investment (ROI) was higher because average room rates at hotels in Hua Hin are higher.

A survey by the group found that hotel room rates in Pattaya were 20 per cent lower than in Hua Hin on average, and in Chiang Mai rooms could be had for only half the cost of equivalent Hua Hin units.

"The strong point for Hua Hin is cheaper investment. Hua Hin is the No 1 family destination, which means the tourism business is not seasonal like in other cities. More than 60 per cent of its tourists are [Thais], and they travel to Hua Hin throughout the year," he said.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/busines ... 96852.html
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: Sincere Group launches first residential project in Hua Hin

Post by migrant »

From the way the company talk they are targeting the vacation market. At Bt 14-17 million, that's a lot of vacation home investment!
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Sincere Group launches first residential project in Hua Hin

Post by JW »

The plans look nice but very small plots for a lot of cash - I wonder whether the numbers add up. BKK investors will be the buyers..no doubt.