Cost Reviews

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
SorteeWammie
Novice
Novice

Cost Reviews

Post by SorteeWammie »

Is there a source on the total costs of buying a house and about the land lease rules...I am considering buying a home but would like to know all the costs, taxes etc. Is there good source :mrgreen:
I love a good Sortee
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

Check the real est section on this site, I am sure that there will be someone there to assist with your inquiry
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
SorteeWammie
Novice
Novice

I did!

Post by SorteeWammie »

do you have an answer or at you just posting to get a hight post count....This is the realestate section! :cuss:
I love a good Sortee
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: I did!

Post by Lev »

SorteeWammie wrote:do you have an answer or at you just posting to get a hight post count....This is the realestate section! :cuss:
No need for the animosity, I think chelsea was just pointing out that the info you seek is probably on the site somewhere.

Land lease rules and legal issues:
http://www.huahinafterdark.com/buying-a ... ua-hin.htm

Costs of houses all depend on the cost of the house, you can get one for 500k or 50 mil, associated costs such as tax and fees are usually proportional to the cost of the house.

Maybe someone else can elaborate.
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

Sortee
That is very funny you should say that (this is the real est section), I have just looked in there myself and found the info about land lease etc. There is also a link in the HHAD Banner at the top of the page giving a link to that very same info as well
So perhaps a closer look at the Real Est Section or use of the search facility in the forum section would have taken you to the info that you needed.

Also you stated: do you have an answer or "at" you just posting to get a "hight" post count...."This is the realestate section"

Did you mean to say: do you have an answer or "ARE" (not at) you just posting to get a "High or Higher" (not hight post count).......

I could not find the definition of the word "HIGHT" in the Oxford Dictonary and can only assume that is what you are trying to say.

FYI, I do not need to make futile posts to get my postings any higher, just to clear up that point as well.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: