Looking at Khao Tao - rental

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
kev78

Looking at Khao Tao - rental

Post by kev78 »

Just visited HH as a place to stay for a while (6 months - 1 yr) and found that the area khao tao had a great beach and wasn't really that far from HH centre (with transport).

Anyway just wondered about the area and rental prices/best people to talk to regarding renting there/ alternatives.

:thumb:
cozza
Professional
Professional

Re: Looking at Khao Tao - rental

Post by cozza »

kev78, Really depends on what you are after in terms of size/bedrooms, distance to the beach and standards/facilities etc.

Whats your budget and accommodation needs?
Expat657
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Expat657 »

I stayed in Khao Tao for one month before moving into Hua Hin, if I were you I'd consider doing just that. Stay for a month and then have a look around for something more permanent, you'll get a better deal if you sign a longer contract. Khao Tao for one year? Hmm...... Each to their own I suppose.

What sort of budget are you working towards Kev?
kev78

Post by kev78 »

Would like to get a place for around the 25,000 bht range, with garden. Why each to their own? Is it not nice?