Where should I look for a place central

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
Lonewolf77
Novice
Novice

Where should I look for a place central

Post by Lonewolf77 »

Hello, I'm am currently living in bangkok. I have had enough of the big city & decided to move to Hua Hun for more of a relaxed lifestyle. I am 37 years old I enjoy the nightlife & eating out. Over the next 2 days I will be travelling around Hua Hin looking for a new home to rent.

I don't drive a car so I will prob just have a motor bike to get around when I move here, where should I look to be central to supermarkets, resturants, bars & beach. I have a small dog do I guess it will have to be a house as not many condominiums allow pets.

My budget is 15000-30000thb per month. I was speaking to a lovely gent today who had been living here 9 years. He suggested I go look around soi 102, I'm just wondering if any members here might have some more suggestions. Or a real estate agency they could recommend. But I would like to have private rental, thank you advance for any help you may be able to provide.

Kind Regards
pdm3547
Professional
Professional

Re: Where should I look for a place central

Post by pdm3547 »

Book yourself into a local hotel for a week or so and do a tour. There's lots going on around S102 and S112 or you could decide to go further north. You'll get something nice in your price range.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

pdm3547 wrote:Book yourself into a local hotel for a week or so and do a tour. There's lots going on around S102 and S112 or you could decide to go further north. You'll get something nice in your price range.
The OP said he is only here for 2 days and wants something central rather than further out like 112 - by all means hire a bike and travel around as much as you can in those two days, starting in the centre and working your way further out. Hopefully somebody will give you more of a specific target area.
shellyball
Amateur
Amateur

Post by shellyball »

Try soi 80 there's a street behind the bars, really central, prices reasonable, we pay 13000 including cable TV, Internet 600 2 bedrooms, air con, really clean and new inside, big patio downstairs, shaded, just call the numbers on the gates, some of them are charging the same price but are old and dirty.
There's a lady called pinda, as you walk up from the bottom of Soi 80 she's up in the right, has a sign on her door for rentals and land sale, little garden with grass (the only one!) and she's on a corner, she has a few houses she looks after on the street, lovely lady and in the know :)

Hope this helps, it's a great street to live on, friendly and close to everything :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:agree:
There's also the streets behind the Grand Hotel. We have stayed in both locations several times - excellent value.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Lonewolf77
Novice
Novice

Post by Lonewolf77 »

Thanks all very much for your replys, had luck and signed a lease on a brand new 2bed 2 bath house on soi 70. Just past big C, I think I was looking @ the right time as it was only listed last night. But thanks again for you advice. :-)
Flyboy777
Novice
Novice

Post by Flyboy777 »

Hi, that place sounds like just what I'm looking for, how much, where did you find it post.ed...An Agent or here.
Cheers
K