New Development Chaumhaus in Cha Am

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
Frank La Rue
Guru
Guru

New Development Chaumhaus in Cha Am

Post by Frank La Rue »

My wife and I have looked at properties for some time in the Hua Hin area - we visit both Cha Am and Hua Hin every year during our annual holiday.

I have seen the strong development in the larger area and started to think that due to traffic and other reasons (access to beach, for a resident person Cha Am may be even better for walking arround doing chores than HH)) Cha Am may be an altrnative to Hua Hin for having a house.
Has anyone checked out Chaumhaus development in Cha Am?
One Day I'm gona die. I can live with that.
Frank La Rue
Guru
Guru

Re: New Development Chaumhaus in Cha Am

Post by Frank La Rue »

78 views and no response - my request for information if there is any , concerns Chaumhaus, Cha Am - planet Earth.

Am I that off the beaten track or are we all waiting for the aliens to land and report back to the mother ship so we can intercept their report on Chaumhaus?
One Day I'm gona die. I can live with that.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

I guess none of those 78 know it? You might just have to wait a while longer for one who does, the majority will be along in the (Thai) morning.
Talk is cheap
Winkie
Guru
Guru

Post by Winkie »

I have a place in Cha Am.

I know of Chaumhaus and remember that I visited it some years ago (i'm guessing around 6 years). No lasting memories to speak of.

Chaumhaus is located off of the Hospital Road. That road is developing well. Good restaurants, better facilities than before. Certainly a case (in my opinion) where the development is a positive thing.

Certainly no sea view from Chaumhaus, but I guess toe view of the hills to the rear of the development should be good.

I'm sure this info doesn't help much.........
Only the crumbliest, flakiest Winkie....
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I live just outside Cha Am but have not heard of the Chaumhaus development so cannot offer any views.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

I'm sure you must have already seen this but here's the web site in case you missed it...

[Mod Edit] Property websites are not permitted.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?