Many new condos emerge in Cha-Am and Khao Tao

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
buksida

Many new condos emerge in Cha-Am and Khao Tao

Post by buksida »

Supply of condominiums in Hua Hin stood at 22,619 units at the end of the first half, according to property consulting firm Knight Frank's survey.

During the first half of 2013, there were approximately 4,517 units from seven condo projects being launched in the Hua Hin condominium market.

"The unit take-up rate was particularly bright, with approximately 2,489 units sold. The take-up rate has gradually increased to 52 per cent, with a total demand of around 11,395 units, as of the end of June," it said.

The largest number of new launches during the first half of 2013 was in the Cha-am area, with a total number of 3,022 units, or around 67 per cent of the new launches. Condo development continuously expanded in Cha-am from the previous year due to the considerable amount of land plots available for development. Four new projects were launched in Cha-am, including Baan Thew Lom, Rain Cha-am Hua Hin, Baan Thew Talay Phase 2, and Miracle Hua Hin.

The second-most popular location was Khao Tao, with a total number of 879 units, representing 19 per cent of the new launches.

Prices also went up sharply, from Bt96,944 per square metre by the end of 2012 to Bt103,072 per square metre in the first half of this year.

Source: The Nation

Note: This is a Hua Hin relevant news article about Hua Hin property on this Hua Hin forum. It is not an advertisement or promotion for real estate companies or a special 'moderator privileged' post.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
SunandFun
Guru
Guru

Re: Many new condos emerge in Cha-Am and Khao Tao

Post by SunandFun »

WOW! I paid 52,500 per sq. meter. Are you sure the prices have doubled? How does that impact the used market <1 year old?
I wouldn't have to manage my anger if people could learn to mange their stupidity!
buksida

Post by buksida »

Honing in on Hua Hin
Most small businesses are opened with a dream and a prayer, a perceived “great idea” with limited resources. Before big companies make large investments in the “great idea”, however, a tremendous amount of research is done. Firms filled with highly intelligent people are contracted to study the viability of the investment, its probability of success and its projected rate of return. With all of the facts in front of them, a project is either green lit or it’s not. Listed below are just a few which have been given the go ahead.

Major new developments are now being announced for Hua Hin on an almost monthly basis, with the latest being a THB4 billion (US$124.63 million) investment by Proud Real Estate — partners of Mall Group, which, amongst others, owns Bangkok-based Siam Paragon.

The firm is set to spend more than THB1 billion on a condominium project, THB2 billion on an 400-room hotel and THB800 million on a state-of-the-art waterpark to be constructed by leading theme park design firm White Water West.

“Ongoing infrastructure improvement programs, including plans for a high-speed train from Bangkok, the Southern Motorway and arrival of international flights at Hua Hin International Airport, will see tourism continue to grow significantly,” Proudputh Liptapanlop, managing director of Proud Real Estate said.

The company is also behind Hua Hin’s latest shopping mall, the THB4 billion Blu Port, located on 25 rai (40,000 sqm), directly across the street from another Proud Real Estate property, the Hua Hin InterContinental Hotel — recently voted the Best Hotel in Thailand.

Full Story: PR
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Sexy Jonny
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Sexy Jonny »

I will move in Hua Hin this afternoon for study. Thanks all these informations
The understudy
Ace
Ace

Post by The understudy »

Good evening y'all my Friends'n Fellas in Hua Hin!

As I can remember the News about this 4.5 Billion shopping Complex opposite Siam Intercontinental with the fancy Name of BluPort Hua Hin, should had started construction in Spring time of this year. It's now pushed Back until a second shopping Complex in Bangkok across the Emporium called The Emquarteer is finished. And opened.

Here is the presentational Video of Of how Bluport Hua Hin should be. Enjoy!!!

In Love with Hua Hin since 19naughty9 and it ain't fading!!!
(My fable for All Things Japanese knows no boundaries!) Proud Student of Stamford University Hua Hin Campus from 1999 to 2004 (5th Batch of Graduates.)
“Once you survive Stamford U Hua Hin Campus only you can survive anything!!!”
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Welcome back US, good to see you back here - where you been?
Talk is cheap
The understudy
Ace
Ace

Post by The understudy »

caller wrote:Welcome back US, good to see you back here - where you been?
Hi there caller!
I was all Cuped into my hobby collecting Japanese Manga and Anime! And becoming a new born Otaku (Otaku (おたく/オタク?) is a Japanese term that refers to people with obsessive interests, commonly the anime and manga fandom). Now that my favorite Anime and Manga has ended I'm back to the Hua Hin Forum scene again!

Speaking of Numbers of Condos and Houses rising in Cha Am Turtle Hill (Khao Tau).
I think some speculators are buying Condos expecting Cha Am/Hua Hin area to be an areas where future Middle Class families are living and ride to work with the new Highspeed Rail link. Next all four lines should break ground next year and completed and operational in 2019!

Your's The understudy!!!!!
In Love with Hua Hin since 19naughty9 and it ain't fading!!!
(My fable for All Things Japanese knows no boundaries!) Proud Student of Stamford University Hua Hin Campus from 1999 to 2004 (5th Batch of Graduates.)
“Once you survive Stamford U Hua Hin Campus only you can survive anything!!!”
Sexy Jonny
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Sexy Jonny »

I confirm. You have nice condos in Cha Am not too much expensive. I saw one in constuction near the beach. Price 1.4 millions but bad location for me because back to one hotel building (I means no open view). An Cha Am is a small city. So I just bought a Condo in Hua Hin. Payed 2.4 million baths. Delivery october next years