Long Term Rental In Hua Hin

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
bkistheone
Amateur
Amateur

Long Term Rental In Hua Hin

Post by bkistheone »

Hi, we are arriving in Hua Hin on Sunday and are looking for long term furnished rentals for at least one year. Can anybody recommend any good agents etc..
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Long Term Rental In Hua Hin

Post by Dannie Boy »

bkistheone wrote:Hi, we are arriving in Hua Hin on Sunday and are looking for long term furnished rentals for at least one year. Can anybody recommend any good agents etc..
It can be a bit daunting to newbies, but there is an awful lot of information on the forum about renting houses and playing golf - have you done any searches yet?
buksida

Post by buksida »

There are plenty of them listed here: http://www.propertyhuahin.net/property.php?type=H&for=R
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
HHHH
Rookie
Rookie

Post by HHHH »

almirante82
Amateur
Amateur

Post by almirante82 »

I'm sure they are thinking! Geez thanks, another website with inflated rental prices!!
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Post by Ginjaninja »

almirante82 wrote:I'm sure they are thinking! Geez thanks, another website with inflated rental prices!!
Rental prices in H.H. ARE inflated.
I pay 25K per month which is reasonable but still too expensive I think (45sq/mtrs-1bedroom).
GN.

Edit: Mind you, I am in Perth just now and weekly rental ranges from $Au500-$Au1000. :shock:
bkistheone
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bkistheone »

thanks all for the help will check it out and hope for the best!
BK
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

The price of any product or service is what someone is willing to pay... if your willing to pay then its the market price - HH is more expenisve than Pattaya etc, but there are many reasons for that :). If you go through an agent the owner will be paying a commision.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

If you don't find the result you're looking for on this site, I recommend that you stay in a hotel for a couple of weeks and look around (and talk to locals) after you get here. We recently rented a three bedroom western outfitted home in a very convenient fairly central location on an annual lease for 20k per month. It has a large garden for our two dogs and the owner provides complete care including the gardener at no extra cost to us. It was not advertised anywhere. We found it by word of mouth.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

GN - If you are paying 25 k for a 1 bed condo then I am guessing it is beachfront and in one of the newer buildings in HH which are expensive to buy so that is reasonable for that standard of condo and location. If not beachfront then probably overpriced. :cheers:
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
gilped
Amateur
Amateur

Post by gilped »

FrankBE
Rookie
Rookie

Post by FrankBE »

Hi there, I'm paying 15K / month for a 4 BR house in soi 102 , community fee included.
In the moobaan here (96 houses) have some houses free.
Mine will be free in 2 months.

:cheers:
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Thats a cheap deal :)
bkistheone
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bkistheone »

thanks all you have been a great help hopefully will find something soon or will be crashing on one of yours lounges!
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

bkistheone wrote:thanks all you have been a great help hopefully will find something soon or will be crashing on one of yours lounges!
Presumably you have already booked a hotel/guesthouse for the first week or so while you search the property market? Better to take your time and find the house/location that suits you - good luck.