Price for 1m3 concrete?

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
Dennini
Amateur
Amateur

Price for 1m3 concrete?

Post by Dennini »

Does anyone know the average price for 1m3 of premixed concrete from those CPAC mixer trucks?
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Price for 1m3 concrete?

Post by Dannie Boy »

Dennini wrote:Does anyone know the average price for 1m3 of premixed concrete from those CPAC mixer trucks?
I don't know how much you are looking for but I think they have a minimum supply of two cu mtrs. The last time I bought concrete was about 10 months ago when it was baht 1500/c.m. so likely to be a bit more expensive now.
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Khundon1975 »

If you only use half of the minimum delivery of 2 m3, they will probably charge you to dispose of the left over concrete.
That is usually the normal practice in UK and many other countries :cry:

Maybe cheaper to mix it yourself. :idea:
I've lost my mind and I am making no effort to find it.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Khundon1975 wrote:If you only use half of the minimum delivery of 2 m3, they will probably charge you to dispose of the left over concrete.
That is usually the normal practice in UK and many other countries :cry:

Maybe cheaper to mix it yourself. :idea:

Which usually happens at the nearest piece of vacant land. :shock:

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact