Rocco Condo complex - New Development

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
stevieboy
Amateur
Amateur

Rocco Condo complex - New Development

Post by stevieboy »

I heard about a new condo development that will be built directly in front of the Rocco complex along side condo chain. All I was told was that it will be 7 stories and it will be condos.

Does anyone have any information about who is developing it or when it is expected to happen? I am interested in a future purchase.

Thanks in advance.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Rocco Condo complex - New Development

Post by richard »

On the land between Rocco and the Condo Chain or east of Rocco towards the gulf?
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

Nothing happening in front of Rocco yet (My condo overlooks the land in front of Rocco) regarding clearing land etc. And of course it will be expensive because of the location. 50 sqm in Rocco is over 5 million. I think you can add a bit to that if they build in front of Rocco. :cheers:
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Pagey wrote:Nothing happening in front of Rocco yet (My condo overlooks the land in front of Rocco) regarding clearing land etc. And of course it will be expensive because of the location. 50 sqm in Rocco is over 5 million. I think you can add a bit to that if they build in front of Rocco. :cheers:
Whilst I don't have any real interest in this development, is your quotation wrong and should it be 500 sqm is over 5 million - even so that works out at more than 15 million per rai?
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Post by Ginjaninja »

Dannie Boy wrote:
Pagey wrote:Nothing happening in front of Rocco yet (My condo overlooks the land in front of Rocco) regarding clearing land etc. And of course it will be expensive because of the location. 50 sqm in Rocco is over 5 million. I think you can add a bit to that if they build in front of Rocco. :cheers:
Whilst I don't have any real interest in this development, is your quotation wrong and should it be 500 sqm is over 5 million - even so that works out at more than 15 million per rai?
I think Pagey means the finished condo - the unit for sale. Pang maaak.
GN.
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

No and no. A unit in Rocco is over 100,000 per sqm.

Man in pub circa 1987.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Pagey wrote:No and no. A unit in Rocco is over 100,000 per sqm.
Pang maak maak indeed!!
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

People pay the price for that location so its worth it... Rocco is pretty good just terribly positioned kitchen.. and its tiny!
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Post by Ginjaninja »

JW wrote:People pay the price for that location so its worth it... Rocco is pretty good just terribly positioned kitchen.. and its tiny!
And they will lose their already limited sea-view very soon...
stevieboy
Amateur
Amateur

Post by stevieboy »

richard wrote:On the land between Rocco and the Condo Chain or east of Rocco towards the gulf?
Yes its the land between the back side of Rocco and the gulf towards the kite school.
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

Stevie, if the probable price hasn't put you off I will post on here when/if they start clearing the land. :cheers:

Man in pub circa 1987.
stevieboy
Amateur
Amateur

Post by stevieboy »

Yes still interested and thank you as that would be appreciated !