Pebble Pools Thailand

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Pebble Pools Thailand

Post by Lev »

Pebble Pools is a Thai company trained and certified by Pebble Tec® to install high-quality and long-lasting pool finishes throughout the length and breadth of Thailand.

Pebble Pools ThailandPebble Pools is not a pool builder but we will work with your pool builder as your pool is built, and we can also remove old pool tile and replace it with Pebble Tec® to make your pool look like new.

We will work with your pool builder to make sure they are happy to use our service and if requested we can supply you with a quality pool builder in your area.

www.huahinmedia.com/pebblepools.php
steve@pebblepools
Novice
Novice

Re: Pebble Pools Thailand

Post by steve@pebblepools »

Thank you Lev for the introduction,

As you say our primary work is applying pebbletec instead of tile though we almost always incorporate some tile especialy at the water line.

I would like to invite anyone interested to view our full page ad were there is also a link to go to our website or google pebbletec and you will see tons of information.

If you require any futher information my contact information is listed on our website and in addition I will check back here from time to time and try and answer any questions or address any comments posted on this fourm

Thanks, Steve
steve@pebblepools
Novice
Novice

Re: Pebble Pools Thailand

Post by steve@pebblepools »

We have now added a downloadable brochure along with many new colors and a informative video to our website http://www.pebblepools.co.th/. If you have a swimming pool or are planning on building one please check it out. Thanks, Steve