Subhamitra Hotel HH

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Subhamitra Hotel HH

Post by margaretcarnes »

Is this hotel still in business, or has it changed name? Maybe it's me but I can't seem to be able to trace it anywhere!

How do you lose a flippin' hotel for gawds sake? Thanks guys.
A sprout is for life - not just for Christmas.
Big Boy

Re: Subhamitra Hotel HH

Post by Big Boy »

It's still there. I believe (not sure) that they've done a renovation in recent years. They don't appear on the usual booking sites, but do have their own website http://www.subhamitrahotel.com/th/index.html
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Well past its use by date the last time I tried it a couple of years ago. I doubt that it has been renovated. The only good thing going for it is the parking area.

It backs onto to Baan Manthana House, which is just around the corner opposite the old bus station, or you can walk through the Kodak shop just west of the Subhamitra. All relatively new and a much better place.(and can be booked on here).
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

It must be 14 years since I stayed there. We were thrown out because my daughter and 4 year old granddaughter were visiting us in our room on a rainy day. I guess they had a very strict guest policy back then (or they wanted to scam a bit of cash out of a stupid Farang).

I'm sure they've modernised their policy since to survive.

I agree, there are probably better options, but their location is brilliant. Somebody else will have to comment on whether they were renovated.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

My daughter has booked a room there for Xmas 2017. She booked it in February by email!! I've checked and the booking is in place.
margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by margaretcarnes »

Thanks all for that. I do know that they upgraded around 6/7 years ago and I found the rooms and refurbed en suites were fine for the price. And yes location is great - but thanks for the alternative tip Nereus and for the website BB.
A sprout is for life - not just for Christmas.