Jings Resort

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Jings Resort

Post by StevePIraq »

oakdale160 wrote:so the old jings is the mermaid, but cannot be contaced directly and jings is running a place called fenny foo, is that similar to the old jings and can they be contacted directly. what sort of rate for a 3 week stay can be expected
The new place is Jings Resort on Pala U Road, Fenny Foo refers to the room type not the resort name
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

i understand that, but is FF run by the jings people
Gus
Guru
Guru

Post by Gus »

Fenny Foo is run by the same people (Peter and Jing), however, they may not be there at times as they also have Jings Resort to look after.
The rooms still get cleaned every day, and a maid is on site from about 8am to 5pm, it can be difficult to get drinking water if nobody is about,, no food of any kind available at Fenny Foo.
I understand that Mermaid have contact details on Facebook, this is the original Jings Guesthouse.
joecoolfrog
Amateur
Amateur

Post by joecoolfrog »

Stayed at Jings resort for 2 weeks @ Xmas and it is very pleasant indeed , comfortable chalets all with balconies overlooking the pool.
Aimee
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Aimee »

Thanks for this useful information which would be worthwhile for many visitors like me.