travelers looking for 6 months accomodation

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
peque
Novice
Novice

travelers looking for 6 months accomodation

Post by peque »

Hi, we are a couple planning to travel Asia with our first stop in Hua Hin from September onwards. We are planning to stay roughly 6 months before moving on.

We are looking for a 1-BR apartment, furnished, A/C, fans, kitchen, hot shower, good Internet, etc. Prefer 5 minutes to beach, short walk to fresh market and mall. Ideally, we would like to rent from a expat. We heard that bungalows would be a good option. Referrals are obviously more than welcome.

Many thanks in advance! :cheers:
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: travelers looking for 6 months accomodation

Post by Takiap »

Hi

Are you referring to the main beach in the center of town, or are you willing to rent a place a few kilometers center of town?

If yes, a friend of mine has a two bedroom house which is about 5 minutes on a motorbike from a quiet beach and within walking distance of a fresh market. He and his wife live in the house but he has said he would rent it out but only for periods of three months or more. The home is immaculate and spotlessly clean and obviously fully furnished. It is located in a gated community and there's a nice community pool as well.

If you are interested, let me know and I'll ask him how much the rent would be.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact