Best guesthouse with monthly rate?

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
jesper_dk
Novice
Novice

Best guesthouse with monthly rate?

Post by jesper_dk »

Hi guys
I am thinking about moving to Hua Hin right now staying in Pattaya, and i will need a guesthouse for a month or so to check out if i want to settle there.
So do any of you know a good place with monthly rate ?
Thanks
Scout
Professional
Professional

Re: Best guesthouse with monthly rate?

Post by Scout »

I'd check out Phen's Guest House. You can google their website. Great neighborhood, 2 minute walk to the best section of the beach. It's located down Soi 75/1, then turn right at the first intersection, walk 20 more meters and its on the right. I stayed there many times when coming here for vacation, before I finally moved here. Low season prices are 800 - 1000 bt per night, I don't know what their monthly rate is. It's a 4 story building, private penthouse on the upper level for 200 bt more per night. This is a quiet neighborhood, about a kilometer south of the city center. If you want to be closer to the girly bar action, there are many guest houses near the Hilton or on Soi 80, but I'm not familiar with any of them.
artyoz
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Best guesthouse with monthly rate?

Post by artyoz »

Not sure how much you want to pay per month jesper but i see a studio room at the Condochain condo advertised for 9000b/mth. Same area as Phens guest house. Its on the 4th floor and there is a notice on the door giving details. I live at Condochain & its 2 mins to the beach,7-11& Bangkok hospital on the doorstep.