Accommodation close to kiteboarding and night life

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
hs5324
Novice
Novice

Accommodation close to kiteboarding and night life

Post by hs5324 »

Hi guys!

Me and a friend of mine will come to Hua Hin on 30.11. 2013 and will stay for 10 days. During the day we are going to do a lot of kiteboarding and during the evenenin/night we´re going to enyoy Hua Hin´s night life.

We are looking for an accomodation not too far away from the kite stations. No problem if it is a little bit luxurous. Of course it should be GF.

Any suggestions/recommondations are welcome, since we have not idea where it is best to stay in Hua Hin to cover both kiteboarding and nightlife.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Horst
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Re: Kiteboarding and night life - first time in Hua Hin

Post by Lung Per »

hs5324 wrote:Hi guys!

Me and a friend of mine will come to Hua Hin on 30.11. 2013 and will stay for 10 days. During the day we are going to do a lot of kiteboarding and during the evenenin/night we´re going to enyoy Hua Hin´s night life.

We are looking for an accomodation not too far away from the kite stations. No problem if it is a little bit luxurous. Of course it should be GF.

Any suggestions/recommondations are welcome, since we have not idea where it is best to stay in Hua Hin to cover both kiteboarding and nightlife.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Horst
See my previous post. Kite surfing locations and Hua Hin night life are two separate subjects. But Hua Hin center is reachable by taxi or tuk-tuk from your kite surfing area.
As far as I remember kite surfing on the very Hua Hin beach is a no-no. I could be wrong but I hope not!
A friend is only one click away
buksida

Re: Accommodation close to kiteboarding and night life

Post by buksida »

As mentioned above all the kitesurfing is done about 2-3km south of town center (where the nightlife is), look for something around Soi 75 to 90, there is a whole list with good rates here: http://huahinforum.com.r24.asia/huahin/

And this map should help: http://www.maphuahin.com/

Also be aware that November sees very high tides in Hua Hin so many parts of the beach in this area maybe inaccessible. You may want to contact Bjorn who will put you on the right track: http://www.huahinmedia.com/huahin-kitesurfing.php
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Big Boy

Re: Accommodation close to kiteboarding and night life

Post by Big Boy »

hs5324, you could probably kill 2 birds with one stone. If you book a hotel at the Southern (kiteboarding) end of town you could go onto the beach before it gets dark, and flag down a passing horse to ride to the middle (nightlife) part of town. Of course, you'd need to get a taxi back again.

Similarly, if you booked your hotel in the middle of town, there will be an abundence of horses waiting for you to ride to the kiteboarding area and back again.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18