Hua Hin accommodation reviews sub-forum

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.

Would you be interested in an accommodation review section?

Yes, would be happy to contribute when I can
62%
Yes, though not in the position to contribute
26%
No, not interested
13%
Undecided
No votes

Total votes: 39

Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Hua Hin accommodation reviews sub-forum

Post by Lev »

We are considering a sub-forum for accommodation reviews as we often get quite a few questions on what places are like and it would be good to have an updated review section with an online booking link (if available).

How many would be interested in such a section and how many would be willing to post reviews of the places they stay at?

We realise that expats will not be able to contribute much and hope the visitors will share their experiences.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Re: Hua Hin accommodation reviews sub-forum

Post by migrant »

We generally stay in Cha Am, but if allowed, I would share any experiences we have
Also would like to read others
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

Good plan Lev..but hope each review does not get clogged with gossip & off-topic posts..needs to be kept 'on-the-case'.. :thumb:
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Should we consider a sub-sub forum with accommodations in other areas of Thailand? Both Expats and tourists can help out with that one. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

We are still mulling this over, a less than ten percent poll response after 260 views is not encouraging.
tapp
Rookie
Rookie

Post by tapp »

Hi All

I think it is a good idea as long it sticks to that topic of hotel and not wander off on another thing in the same thread. The good idea would help newbies like me to HH and help others thinking of travelling to HH. I would be happy to leave a review of the accom i would stay in, wether its good or bad. All info is much apprieciated no matter how small of a write up

Pat
GlsgwMick
Rookie
Rookie

Post by GlsgwMick »

I think it's a good idea as I personally have booked my accommodation twice through recommendations online here.Other than that I have no other way of knowing how good it's going to be.Mind you since it's all pretty subjective it could turn out to be a bit of a minefield.For anybody who's interested I discovered JINGS guesthouse through this forum and thatswhere I've booked for a very (guest)friendly holiday.