condo near beach for around 10k - 15k per month .. ?

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
timboard
Novice
Novice

condo near beach for around 10k - 15k per month .. ?

Post by timboard »

Hi
Am looking to stay in hua hin for around a month and was wondering if it is too much to ask if there is a condo block available , perhaps with a pool that is fairly central , that anyone could recommend , budget 10-15k , I notice there is a lot of competition along the seafront and hoping there maybe a bargain to be had ...
Thanks ..
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Re: condo near beach for around 10k - 15k per month .. ?

Post by Pagey »

Probably only Condochain that is beachfront and fairly central for that price. I think 8 or 9k will get you a studio and 15-18k for a 1 bed unit for a month.

Has biggish swimming pool but not much shade or seating area and no sunbeds. However, has direct beach access.

If you know dates I can ask at reception but not all owners use the condo management, some rent privately.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Pagey is right, condochain only chance i reckon. You could try and get a deal at a guesthouse for the month - if its low season its possible - pool would be out though.
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Post by crazy88 »

Cordiale is a pretty good deal @ 10k per month plus electric just across from condochain by the bus station. Very clean and good service. No pool but they have arrangements nearby for use. Not sure which complex. Main staff speak good English.

Crazy 88